- 12 Rhodes frozen dinner rolls
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup shredded chicken cooked
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 cup Colby Jack Cheese or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil herb topping:
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- In a 12 in skillet, drizzle with olive oil. Place the frozen dinner rolls around the skillet, leaving a space between each roll. Cover and let sit at room temperature for about 3-4 hours.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese, chicken, cheeses, sour cream, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Mix until everything comes together.
- Once rolls have doubled in size, add the dip in the center. In a small bowl add all the ingredients for the herbs. Mix. Brush over the rolls. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees F.