- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup salted butter- if using unsalted add 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Make brownie batter according to package instructions. Pour in 8x8 pan lined with wax paper. Take one batch cookie dough and place over the brownies. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, melted butter, powdered sugar, (salt if using), and vanilla extract.
- Stir until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Press the mixture evenly over the brookies.
- In another bowl add the chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
- Spread the mixture over the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
- Cut into squares and DEVOUR!