- 8 oz of your favorite cookie dough
- 8 oz prepared brownie batter.
- 1 pint of your favorite ice cream
- 1/2 cup hot fudge or chocolate ganache
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 6 count donut baking pan divide cookie dough in 3 of the rounds. Divide the brownie batter amongst the other 3 rounds. Bake for 10-12 minutes of until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool for a couple minutes. Remove onto a cool rack and cool completely.
- Add ice cream and sandwich one cookie round and one brownie round. Drizzle hot fudge or chocolate sauce in the center. Enjoy immediately.