- 1 whole rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1/2 cup Bloody Mary Dip such as Deenas Gourmet*
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup celery sliced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 Hawaiian bread rolls sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl combine the chicken, Bloody Mary Dip, buffalo sauce, carrots, celery and black pepper. Stir until everything is combined.
- Add the bottom half of the buns in a 11 x 9 baking dish. Add the chicken mixture. Top with cheese and top half of the buns. Brush with extra virgin olive oil or butter. Bake for 15-20 or just until cheese has melted. Serve with a side of ranch, or blue cheese.
- *Bloody Mary Dip is found in the refrigerated section in the dairy case at your local grocery store. If you cannot find the bloody mary dip feel free to substitute 4 oz room temperature cream cheese.