Biscoff Pastry Braid
Puff pastry filled with chocolate, Biscoff spread, and biscoff cookies!
- 1 puff pastry sheet (frozen and slightly thawed)
- 1 large chocolate bar (such as ghirardelli)
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread (more or less to taste)
- 6 Biscoff cookies
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 egg whisked
- 2 tbsp crushed biscoff cookies
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slightly thaw your puff pastry until it is easy to work with yet still cold. Open into a large rectangle. In the center add your chocolate, Biscoff spread, and about Biscoff cookies.
- Cut 1-inch sections from the center out.
- Carefully cut off the top two and bottom two pieces.
- Fold the top piece down and start braiding, one piece at a time, overlapping and alternating. End with tucking in the bottom. Brush with whisked egg.
- Top with mini chocolate chips and crushed Biscoff cookies. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!