- 1 box brownie mix made according to package instructions (use 2 if you want a thick brownie!)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy SunButter
- 1 can dulce de leche
- 12 oz whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped toffee more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips more or less to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place your brownie batter in a 11x7 baking dish lined with parchment paper. (13x9 if you are making double batch brownies.) Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Place your chocolate chips and SunButter in a heat-proof bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second increments until melted and smooth.
- Take the back of a spatula or wooden spoon and poke holes on your brownies. Pour the chocolate SunButter mixture, followed by the Dulce de Leche, whipped topping, toffee, and mini chocolate chips. Cut in squares and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.