- -2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- -1/2 tsp kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- -1 tsp paprika
- -1 tsp garlic powder
- -2 tsp olive oil
- -6 tbsp whole wheat organic Italian breadcrumbs if making at home, add 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- -2 tbsp organic panko
- -2 tbsp freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place a baking rack over a sheet tray, spray with cooking spray or brush with olive oil.
- In a large bowl add the olive oil to the chicken and mix until the olive oil coats all the chicken, set aside. In another bowl mix together the the breadcrumbs, panko, parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the mixture.
- Place on baking rack. Bakes for 20 minutes.