- 6 flour tortillas taco sized
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup apple pie filling roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup caramel
- 1/3 cup cinnamon sugar 1/4 cup cinnamon + 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, apple pie filling, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Mix until everything is combined.
- Take 1 flour tortilla and add a heaping tablespoon in each one. Drizzle with caramel. Roll into a burrito. Place seem side down in the air fryer. *If you do not have an air fryer you can bake them at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Immediately after they have baked, brush with butter and dip in the cinnamon sugar. Serve with a side of ice cream and drizzle more caramel.