Skip the deep fryer and opt for this air fryer! You won’t regret it. Stuffed with a peanut butter cup and chocolate peanut butter pie Oreo. You can customize this with your favorite Oreo cookie! If you don’t want cookies, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! You can use your favorite fun-sized candy bar! It will be so gooey! It’s a must try. We thought it tasted just like a state fair fried cookie, but better, no greasy mess!
- Air Fryer
- 8 Oreo Cookie Assortment Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, Fudge Covered, or your favorite cookie!
- 1 can Pillsbury Grand Biscuit Dough
- 8 Peaunt Butter Cups optional
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Open your cookie in half. Place a peanut butter cup in the center to make a peanut butter cup "sandwich."
- Flatten the biscuit dough with your hands.
- Add the filled cookie in the center. Wrap the bisucit dough around the cookie to make sure it is completly sealed.
- Place in the basket of your air fryer. Set to 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown (depending on your air fryer)
- Shower with powdered sugar!
This one is stuffed with a fudge covered Oreo cookie. The chocolate melted and was so good! We tried this with the buttered canned biscuit dough, but we don’t recommend it. The flaky biscuit dough is the best. It cooked up perfectly!