- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix + ingredients needed per package instructions
- 1 bag Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 12 oz Chocolate chip cookie dough we used a half batch of our Go-To Recipe
- 20-24 mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make the Brownie mix according to package instructions, fold in peanut butter chips. We removed 1 cup batter to use at a later time. Place batter in a 10-12 inch skillet. Gently place the peanut butter cups over the batter. Top with cookie dough. Bake for 25-30 min or until top is golden.*
- Let cool for 15 minutes or cool completely if you don’t like warm gooey brownies!
- *Remember that it will continue to cook in the skillet when it is removed from the oven!