- 4 cups walnut milk, such as Natura’s Rice and Walnut drink or sub milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3rd cup smooth peanut butter
- *1/4 tsp kosher salt (if peanut butter is unsalted)
- non-dairy ice cream, or your choice of ice cream
In a small measuring cup or bowl, place 1/4 cup of walnut milk and cornstarch, mix until dissolved.
I’m a saucepan over medium heat add the remaining walnut milk, cocoa powder, chocolate, peanut butter and salt* (see note above). Whisk until chocolate has completely melted and mixture is smooth. Once it summers add cornstarch mixture and whisk for about 1-2 minutes until it has thickened. Remove from heat.
To serve: dip the rim of a glass in melted chocolate. Then dip in crushed graham crackers.
Add roughly chopped graham crackers into the glass, a scoop of ice cream and fill the glass with hot chocolate!
Add gourmet marshmallows and chocolate sauce for some extra goodness!
Recipe adapted from: Cleobuttera