- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter chips
- 2 cups mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or 2 cups Reese’s Pieces
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, cream together melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat the vanilla, and eggs until light and creamy. Mix dry ingredients until stir just until blended. Stir in the peanut butter chips.
Scoop 1 cup dough in a ball. Arrange either the mini peanut butter cups or the Reese’s Pieces. Refrigerate dough for 2-3 hours.
In a large greased baking sheet, arrange the cookies. Make sure to leave space between the cookies to leave room for spreading. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly browned. Leave on baking sheet for 20-30 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Let cool or enjoy it warm and gooey!