We used Old Home natural peanut butter in this recipe. It was nothing short of amazing! Make sure to check the refrigerated section in your grocery store. Click here : Old Home for availability and product information.
Here is a coupon off your next purchase: https://goo.gl/NTTWbr
- 2 cups of organic all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature
- 1 cup of Old Home Peanut Butter (Plain or Honey), divided
- 1 cup of organic cane sugar
- 1 cup of organic brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream together the butter, 1/2 cup peanut butter and sugars until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined. In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the wet ingredients. Add chocolate chips and stir well. Place half the cookie dough to a skillet, spread remaining peanut butter to the cookie dough. Top with the rest of the cookie dough. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve warm with your favorite ice cream!