- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 2 tblsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Cocoa powder for sprinkling
- 1/3rd cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1/4 Cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp coffee extract
- 1-2 tblsp peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Add coconut oil to ramekins and dust with cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips in the microwave. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- In a seperate bowl beat together the egg, egg yolk, coconut sugar, coffee extract and salt until the mixture lightens in color.
- Pour the egg mixture into the chocolate/oil mixture, stirring constantly until everything is well mixed and the chocolate begins to thicken. Gently fold in the cocoa powder.
- Divide the batter between the ramekins, fill 3/4th way up. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of peanut butter in the center of each ramekin and cover the peanut butter with the batter.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Do not over bake! You want the outside set and the center to look under-cooked.
- Let cool for a minute. Loosen the sides carefully with a knife. Flip on to a plate. Sprinkle with organic powdered sugar OR unsweetened coconut flakes. Plate with coconut ice cream or ice cream of choice! Enjoy!