Peanut Butter Belgian Waffles
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat your waffle iron. In a large mixing bowl add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and vanilla extract with a mixer.
- Mix the wet into the dry mixture. Add the melted butter and beat just until combined.
- Let mixture sit for 10 minutes before adding to your hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve with Old Home peanut butter, maple syrup, sliced banana, and mini chocolate chips.