- 4 chicken breakfast sausage links, cooked and sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups peppers, chopped (we used yellow, orange, and red)
- 1/2 cup Star Fine Foods Pimento Stuffed Green Olives, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 slices texas toast, crust removed and cubed
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cup White Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl combined the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
In a 9×9 baking dish add the cubed bread, sausage, onion, and peppers. Top with the egg mixture over. Add the cheese and top with the green olives.
Cover and let sit in the fridge overnight.
To bake: Loosely cover with tin foil and bake for 20 min, then remove the foil and continue to bake for another 20-25 minutes.