1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup greek yogurt
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup warm water
2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl mix cake and pudding mixes, yogurt, eggs, oil and water until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Place in prepared bundt pan. Bake for 50-55min. Allow to cool completely
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips at 30 second increments until smooth.
- Flip bundt cake and pour that baby all over your bundt cake