Cookies ’n Cream Skillet
2 sticks butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
8 Double Stuff Oreos, filling carefully removed
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate
2 Hershey’s Cookies and Cream bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Separate the cream filling from the Oreo cookies, set aside. In a food processor add the Oreo cookies. Process until crumbs.
Cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl. Add the vanilla and eggs, mixing well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Add the dry ingredients and Oreo crumbs to the wet ingredients.
Add half the dough to a 10-12 inch skillet. Top with Hershey’s bars and the filling of the Oreos. Add other half of the dough. Sprinkle the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Bake for 30 minutes. Top with white chocolate chips. Let sit for 10-15 minutes before digging in!
Monster Cookie Skillet
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup mini M&M’s candies
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In the bowl of a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, cream together the butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add the brown sugar & white sugar, creaming together until fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla, beating well. In a separate bowl, mix the baking soda, salt, and flour. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir in the oats, M&M’s, chocolate chips, and butterscotch until combined. Place in a 10-12 in skillet. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm out of the skillet.
SunButter Monster Cookie Skilet
1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup Creamy SunButter (Can sub with chunky)
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
3/4 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup M&Ms
3/4 cup butterscotch chips
4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats (not instant)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, vanilla, and sugars. Add SunButter, and butter. Beat well. Stir in the M&Ms, half the chocolate chips, half butterscotch and oats .
Place half the dough in a 12 inch skillet. sprinkle some of the chocolate chips and butterscotch in the middle. Top with remaining dough. Sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top.
Bake for 25-30 minutes. If your patient, let cool for 15 minutes. Or you can dig in while its warm and gooey, Food Dolls style!
The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 cup cold butter, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup organic cane Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cups cake flour
- 2½ cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl (best to use a stand mixer fitted uwith the paddle attachment), cream together cold butter, brown sugar, and sugar for a few minutes until it is creamy. About 3-4 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and mixing well. Add vanilla
- Stir in flours, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix just until combined. Add both chocolates.
- Take about 1/2 cup dough and place onto tray. Makes about 8 LARGE cookies.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown on the top. Let them rest for at least 10 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack.