- 1/4 cup all-purpose organic flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp organic cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp milk of choice
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup cool whip or whipped cream,
- toffee and caramel for garnish
In a microwave-safe mug or a ramekin whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt until combined. Add melted butter, milk, egg and vanilla. Whisk until everything is combined. Microwave on high for 1 minute to 1 minute and a half depending on microwave. Do not over bake or the cake will be dry!
Remove from the microwave and with a wooden spoon poke several holes into the cake. Pour the condensed milk, and the caramel. Let soak into the cake for a couple minutes. Top with whip cream, toffee and an a drizzle of caramel sauce.