- 4 cups fully cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1 jar (28 ounces) marinara sauce, we like Victorias Premium Marinara
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh parsley and basil, chopped, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste and bubbling on the sides.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8×8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Layer the chicken in the bottom. Dump in the marinara sauce and mix with the chicken. Next, top with both cheeses until all the chicken is covered.
- In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, olive oil, fresh herbs and a dash of salt and pepper together.
- Sprinkle the seasoned breadcrumbs over the top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden on top and bubbling on the sides.